The RotoDestroyer Will Return Next June!
The ultimate in fantasy football cheatsheets! We took all the things you would do if you had the time and were a big enough dork about it and we did it all for you. This is the one you heard about from the guys who constantly win your league. Don’t be the Charlie Brown of your league anymore, step up and be Lucy Van Pelt! Just like always, victory can be yours for only $5.99!
What do you get for your money?
- On the first page, you type in the number of teams in your league and your league’s scoring system. The RotoDestroyer takes it from there and customizes the spreadsheet based on YOUR league.
- We’ve averaged together 12 different mainstream site’s rankings (ESPN, Yahoo!, FOX Sports, NFL.com, CBS Sports, etc…) for you to create an all around Average Ranking for all 306 players listed. We also left their 2008 Average Ranking in there for comparison purposes.
- Speaking of rankings, we’ve also got the RotoDestroyer Ranking, which basically ranks all of the possible rankings together to give you the ULTIMATE ranking for each player, based on all the important rankings. (Did I use “rankings” too much in that sentence?)
-We’ve averaged together 5 different mainstream site’s ADP (Average Draft Placement) Rankings for you to give you a good idea of where each player is being drafted. We’ve also broken that number down into an Average Round Selected based on the number of teams in your league. We’ve also, once again, left the 2008 ADP Ranking in there for comparison.
- We’ve averaged together 3 different mainstream site’s Auction Values of each player, so you’ll know when you’re paying too much in your auction draft.
- Upon popular request, we’ve brought back the dynamic VBD (Value Based Drafting) based on your league. In a nutshell, VBD takes the number of teams in your league, figures out who is the worst starter at each position, and compares their projected 2009 stats against that player, so that you know how much better or worse each player is in comparison to the “worst starter”.
- We’ve used all kinds of different algorithms to determine the Projected 2009 Fantasy Points Per Game totals for each player.
- We’ve included the always popular Acheiver Level, which compares the player’s 2008 stats against their 3 Year Average stats to see if a player played above or below their realistic means last year. We then took all the stat categories and compiled a total Acheiver Level so you know if a player was overacheiving or underacheiving in 2008.
- We’ve used a heaping helping of stats to determine an accurate Offensive Line ranking system. We’ve listed each team’s offensive line ranking next to the pertinent players (QBs & RBs)
- The Strength of Schedule ranking is fairly useless in fantasy football, since it also incorporates offense. So, we created the Strength of Defense ranking system. It ranks each team’s schedule against the defenses that they’ll matchup against. We’ve listed the SOD rankings for each player, so that you know if the player will be facing mostly easy defenses or tough defenses. We’ve also got a page in there that breaks it down even further, showing the Strength of Defense per quarter season, including the ever important Weeks 13-16, so you’ll know come playoff time.
- We’ve got a whole slew of stats in there for your perusal, including each player’s 3 Year Average for each stat and using our ol’ reliable formulas to determine Projected 2009 Totals for each stat.
- And on top of all the rest of that stuff, we’ve got your every day sundry stats like Age, NFL Experience, whether the player is a starter, whether the player is in an RB By Committee, the team’s Bye week, whether the player changed teams in the offseason, if they’re a rookie.
- We even went the extra mile and set up all the pages to be ready to print nice and neatly. All you have to do, come draft time, is hit print and you’ll have a beautiful draft kit to carry along with you!
So, considering we’ve done the months of mind numbing work for you to win, don’t you think it’s worth your $5.99?